Signs & Symptoms of Testosterone Deficiency / Low T?
When you look at each of the signs and symptoms individually, you may not think they point to Low T. That‘s because they may be difficult to tell, and may in fact be caused by other medical conditions. Check out the Low T signs and symptoms below to see if any of them apply to you:
- Decreased sense of well-being
- Decreased sex drive (reduced sexual activity)
- Erectile dysfunction
- Decreased energy
- Difficulties with concentration and memory
- Loss of body hair, reduced shaving
- Depressed mood
- Increase in body fat
- Decrease in bone strength
- Reduced muscle mass
If you have any of these symptoms, don‘t ignore them. They could be a sign of Testosterone Deficiency or other health conditions. Only your doctor can tell if you have hypogonadism by giving you a medical exam and blood work.